- For each website enter a keyword, then a comma, then the website address.
E.g. JustLocal, www.JustLocal.com.au
- Do not type http:// before the website address as this is added for you.
- A space after the comma is optional, but the space does help make it easier to read..
- The case of keyword doesn't matter so you can use upper case, lower case, or mixed case.
- Your keyword list is stored in a cookie on your computer. If you clear cookies the list is deleted.
- Make a copy of your keyword list and save in case you inadvertently clear cookies.
- You can override a standard keyword by entering the keyword with the website you choose.
- Your list can be up to 4,096 characters which is the limit for a cookie. This should allow you to enter 50-100 keywords.
- Close this page after you've saved your updates.